Monday, July 9, 2012

Let's Hear It For the Lesbians !

Sometimes there are idiots who sell via the internet, but not on the usual book-search venues.  Don't ask - I have no idea how this one came up on one of my searches: 

Best Lesbian Erotica 1998
Tristan Taormino. USED in GOOD Condition. Paperback. 200 pgs (no rips, tears or missing pages). Released in January 1998 by Cleis Press $ 40.00


I was fascinated, so I checked the usual listing sites: ABE, Alibris, Biblio, and found the same book offered for sale with prices ranging from $ .99 to $10.00. After adding $4 .00 postage, it's still 25% - 88% cheaper to buy off the internet.


I've therefore resolved to sell all my $ 10.00 books for $ 40.00, and make sure that they're in good-only condition.


IDIOTS !

No comments:

Post a Comment